3rd Horizons Associate Scheme
3rd Horizons is a growing and exciting company with a good reputation for quality and creativity. More and more clients are asking us to work with them on interesting partnerships, commissions and projects.
The company itself works on the basis of an Associate pool and we are now at the point in our business development plans to invite two more Associates to join the team. We want to build our capacity over the coming year to meet growing demand and seek out new business opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We are specifically looking for Associates with senior expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Health and social services
- Working in local government in either / both Scotland and England
- Public policy and research
- Organisational development and strategy
- Learning and development
You will join the team to help support the delivery of existing projects and help build new business opportunities.
How does it work?
- You will be paid an initial flat fee for joining as an Associate, undertaking some initial development work. Thereafter, you will be paid a day rate for contributing to particular projects.
- As a 3H Associate you will be self employed and contribute to our work on flexible terms around a mutually agreed amount of time.
- Our current Associates are based in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Sheffield. You can be based anywhere that suits you and can make use of our shared co-working office space in Glasgow, as required.
- You will be expected to meet and take part in Skype calls with other Associates as required by business, and take part in an Associate development day once every 6 months.
- You will be expected to contribute to 3H development plans and help write tenders for new business and as opportunities arise.